Stalls (by Name)
Stalls (by Number)
Beaconsfield Festival of Lights is a unique opportunity to promote your business, organization of charity to Beaconsfield’s community.
Beaconsfield Festival of Lights is the largest community event of the year with an estimate 5,000 or more attending each year. The streets of Beaconsfield New Town are closed for the evening. A lantern procession with 600+ children plus their families from many local schools is a centrepiece. In addition there are rides, attractions and catering outlets. Many of the local shops also stay open for the evening. We promote the event by printing 8,000 copies of a programme which is distributed to all households in the Beaconsfield area. You can advertise in this programme too from £75.
Secure your place by filling in an application form for a stall now. Stalls are allocated on a first come basis.
Terms and Conditions
1. All stalls must be booked in advance.
2. BFOL reserve the right to refuse applications.
3. Space allocations will be determined by the BFOL organisers. Any special requirements will be accommodated where possible.
4. Stall pitches are approximately 5 metres x 2 metres and are-allocated by the BFOL organisers. If you need additional space please apply for more than one pitch.
5. All attending participate at their own risk. It is the stall holder’s responsibility to obtain permission, licence and insurance needed by the relevant regulatory body to ensure their merchandise is safe. Food stalls must have the relevant Food Hygiene, Health & Safety and insurance certificates.
6. Registered charities should provide proof of status to receive discount.
7. All stalls are expected to supply their own gazebos/stands/tables.
8. We do not provide electricity for stall holders, but you may bring your own silenced generators, and should be kept secured and safe.
9. All stallholders will be held responsible for any loss of damage that they cause to the site. Items that create mess such as silly string, shaving foam or similar materials are not permitted to be sold due to the cost of cleaning up afterwards
10. Stall holders are responsible for the removal or all litter, waste, and gazebos/stands/tables at the end of the evening.
11. Stall holders will be given strict instructions on the time they need to arrive and when they can leave. Cars are not permitted on the roads once the event is open.
12. All stalls and entertainment should be family friendly.
13. Only stall holders pre-registered as a concession are permitted to sell food and beverages.
14. BFOL expect all attendees to behaviour appropriately.
15. All fees are non-refundable. No refunds will be given for cancellation of bookings priors to the event. Booking fees will not be refunded due to factors beyond the control of the organisers.
(Updated: 24th September 2021)